2017 Red Wines
7 Moons California Red Blend
Backhouse Cabernet Sauvignon
Backhouse Pinot Noir
Blackstone Winemaker’s Select Cabernet
Blackstone Winemaker’s Select Merlot
Boom Boom Syrah
Diseno Red Blend
Hidden Crush Pinot Noir
Hogue Cabernet Sauvignon
Hogue Red Blend
La Terre Cabernet Sauvignon
La Terre Merlot
Line 39 Cabernet Sauvignon
Line 39 Excursion Red Blend
Line 39 Pinot Noir
Line 39 Petite Sirah
Mark West California Pinot Noir
Night Harvest Cabernet Sauvignon
North by Northwest Columbia Valley Red Blend
Piattelli Cabernet Premium
Piattelli Premium Malbec
Pop Crush Red Blend
Primal Roots Red
Ravage California Cabernet Sauvignon
Ravage California Red Blend
Ravenswood Cabernet Vintners Blend
Ravenswood Petite Sirah Vintners Blend
Ravenswood Zinfandel Vintners Blend
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet SS
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Heritage Red
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Merlot
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Noir
Red Guitar Sangria
Simply Naked Cabernet Sauvignon
Talus Collection Merlot
The Seeker Cabernet Sauvignon
The Seeker Malbec
The Seeker Pinot Noir
Tin Roof Merlot
Tom Gore California Cabernet
Velvet Devil Merlot
2017 White Wines
Barefoot Pinot Grigio
Cambria Benchbreak Chardonnay SS
Hogue Late Harvest Riesling
Hogue Pinot Grigio
Hogue Sauvignon Blanc
Kung Fu Girl Riesling
La Terre Chardonnay
La Terre White Zinfandel
Line 39 California Pinot Grigio
Line 39 Chardonnay
Line 39 Sauvignon Blanc
Maison Saleya Cotes De Provence Rose’
Mark West California Pinot Grigio
Mark West Chardonnay
Matanzas Creek Sauvignon Blanc SS
Monkey Bay Sauvignon Blanc
Night Harvest Chardonnay
Nobilio Sauvignon Blanc
North by Northwest Columbia Valley Rose’
Piattelli Rose of Malbec Premium Reserve
Ravenswood Chardonnay Vintners Blend
Red Guitar Tempranillo Garnacha
Redtree Pinot Noir
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Chardonnay
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Grigio
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Sauvignon Blanc
Robert Pepi Pinot Grigio
Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio
Ruffino Moscato D’Asti
Ruffino Orvieto Classico
Ruffino Sparking Extra Dry Rose’
Simply Naked Chardonnay
Simply Naked Pinot Grigio
Simply Naked Sauvignon Blanc
Stella Rosa Berry
Stella Rosa Moscato D’Asti
Stella Rosa Peach Fruit Wine
Stella Rosa Rosso
Tom Gore California Chardonnay
Tom Gore California Sauvignon Blanc
Watchdog Rock Riesling
William Hill Chardonnay
Wine Tasting Tips
Wine tasting is broken down into three parts - color, smell and taste. You don't just drink wine, you experience it!
Evaluating by sight.
- First, look straight down into the glass, then hold the glass to the light, and finally, give it a tilt, so the wine rolls toward its edges. This will allow you to see the wine’s complete color range, not just the dark center. It should be vibrant; it's a live product.
- Tilt the glass and look through the wine toward the table to measure clarity. You should be able to read through the wine.
- Looking down, you get a sense of the depth of color, which gives a clue to the density and saturation of the wine.
- A murky wine might be a wine with chemical or fermentation problems.
Evaluating by smell.
- Take in the aroma. Swirl the wine around in the glass to release the aromas then put your nose to it.
- You are seeking out aromas, including berries, oak and citrus.
- Young white wines and young sparkling wines may have a scent very reminiscent of beer. This is from the yeast.
- Floral aromas are particularly common in cool climate white wines like riesling and gewurztraminer.
- Some dessert wines smell strongly of honey.Young white wines and young sparkling wines may have a scent very reminiscent of beer. This is from the yeast.
- Older wines have more complex, less fruity aromas.
- Scents of mushroom, damp earth, leather and rock can exist in many red wines.
Evaluating by taste.
- The final step is to take a sip of your wine. Take in air as the wine sits in your mouth.
- You will encounter a wide range of fruit, flower, herb, mineral, barrel and other flavors. Use your taste buds to determine if the wine is balanced, harmonious, complex, evolved, and complete.