The purpose of the vendor booths is to provide a festival-goer with an enhanced experience of the Lake City Uncorked Wine & Music Festival. This includes:
- Food booths
- A beer booth
- Artisan booths
- The musicians may sell merchandise.
- Lake City DIRT sells Lake City Uncorked Wine & Music Festival t-shirts.
- Contact DIRT for the policy regarding use of poster, logo, and name license.
- Vendors must apply to Lake City DIRT and then will receive notification that they have been approved. Lake City DIRT reserves the sole right to reject any vendor.
- Lake City DIRT will attempt to provide a diversity of types of booths.
- Preference will be given to local vendors in accordance to our Buy Local values.
Considerations for vendors:
- Vendors must complete the vendor application & pay the vendor fee.
- Vendors must collect 7.9% sales tax on all sales.
- The vendor is responsible for the payment of taxes to the appropriate agencies.
- Vendors must sign a release statement.
- Electricity may/may not be available for vendors.
- Vendors must agree to abide by set-up and tear-down times.
- No dogs are allowed in the park.
- No distribution of literature inside the gates other than business cards to reduce waste in the park.
Lake City DIRT
PO Box 973
Lake City, CO 81235
970-944-3478 • 970-596-9071