The Town: Lake City, Colorado
The festival is located at: Town Park, 300 N. Silver, Lake City, CO 81235
How to get to Lake City:
From Denver - take Highway 285 through South Park; Highway 50 over Monarch Pass into Gunnison; Highway 149 south to Lake City.
From Durango - Highway 160 through Pagosa Springs and into South Fork; Highway 149 through Creede, over Slumgullion Pass and into Lake City.
From Grand Junction - Highway 50 through Montrose; about 8 miles before Gunnison, turn south onto Highway 149 to Lake City.
From Silverton - consider a spectacular 4x4 route over Cinnamon or Engineer Pass. Contact the Chamber (970-944-2527) to find out about pass conditions.
Where to Stay: http://www.lakecity.com/business-directory/2-accommodations
Find out more at www.lakecity.com
This is a rain or shine event - no refunds on ticket purchases.
- No dogs allowed in park.
- ID's are required.
- Personal tents are not allowed within the Festival boundaries.
- No outside alcohol, glass, or video cameras are allowed in the park.
- Ages twelve and under are free.
- Small bistro tables may be allowed in the back of the park if space allows.
- The Lake City Uncorked Wine & Music Festival and its volunteers reserve the right to refuse to serve beer or wine to anyone visibly intoxicated.
- Setting up chairs or blankets to reserve space inside the Festival boundaries is not allowed until the gates open.